miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2012

Answer for Lee (option B, exercise 9)


Hi Lee!, how are things?

It is really nice to know about you again, I was looking forward to writing you, I´m really sorry I´ve taken so long to write you but I´ve been a little bit busy with my job and the university, and… you know, the rest of the time I always try to share with my baby and my wife –by the way, they send you warm regards to you and your family- that´s why I hadn´t written again, besides, there wouldn´t be news for telling you.

Anyway, thanks for the email you send me last week, dad and mom are OK. They traveled to Cartagena yesterday and are having fun there.
What can I tell you? Do you remember I applied for a scholarship at the University? Well, I got it! And now I´m in 4th. Semester, likewise next month I´m going to an International education congress and I´m so happy because of that.

On the other hand, I don´t want to continue working at school where I´ve been working for three years, I´m really tired, I just hope to finish this year in a good way and the next year I think I´m going to rest and focus in the studies although if I find something that I realize it´s a good opportunity, of course I´ll take it; what happens is the salary is not so good and I have to do lots of things so I prefer to take a break for a couple of months.

Well, I think it´s all for today; I hope to know some news about you.

Best wishes.

Carlos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario