miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2012

RULES OF NETIQUETTE

RULES OF NETIQUETTE

I would like to express my personal opinion about one of the most important rules of netiquette (well, actually it is my personal opinion), I mean a rule I found on http://www.emailreplies.com/, There, there is a theme called 32 most important email etiquette tips, and rule number three is: "Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation". I really love that topic because it has been one of my obsessions (in spanish, at least!), and despite I do not have clear enough the whole rules, I have always tried to write in a right way and I try to use a good spelling and grammar rules -Puntuaction has been one of my black beasts-.
I deeply believe the good spelling is a rule of respect with others, that is why we must learn about it and always practice all of them when we write a letter, an email or any thing that we write; I am convinced that a text that we write shows who we are, it does not matter if we are writing a formal text or even to a close friend, when we write, we show our behavior,  our level of education and as I wrote above, we show who we are.

One day I sent an email for my boss, but I did the big mistake I did not check it before sending it, it was an information that I had to send but I forgot to add the most important thing: the file with my researching; it happened on weekend, and on monday, when I arrived to the school,  the coordinator was really upset because after sending the email I traveled and nobody could talk with me. Resoult: the owner of the school scolded me and obviously I felt so bad in front of my coworkers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario