miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2012

My first post

K
What I know about blogs
W
What I want to know about blog
L
What I learnt about blog
Well, actually I don´t  know many things about blogs; as far as I know a blog is kind of website where people can express their own opinions and they can interact with the blogger (the creator of the blog)
Of course, I would like to know everything about it, I mean how to create a very interesting blog, how to follow other blogs with interesting themes for me, how to edit a blog in order to make it more interesting for people who want to follow my blog, etc.
The first thing that I learnt (actually I remembered) is that creating a blog is a very simple thing, it is just to complete some very simple steps; other thing is that a blog is a very interesting and useful tool for sharing personal (and why not? Professional) information; I also learnt that last century blogs were used just for professional activities (specially reporters who shared news for a team who decided the news for newspapers; the topics were general and limited; in century 21st. a blog is more general, people can write about everything and it can be organized by posts; other thing is that you can contact with people who have similar interests



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario