sábado, 20 de octubre de 2012

Why don't you get a job?

Unknown words

Dick: It is a rude way to say penis



What is the song about?

According to the given words I would say the song is about a couple whose boyfriend  is complaining because the girl demands more money than he can provide.



Have you ever worked for others while they do nothing? Would you like to do that? Why? Why not?

Definitely I have not and -of course- I would not, because I think if I work it is because I need the money for me but not for others, If someone needs or wants something, he / she must work in order to get it. When I work I give my best, so I hope to get a reward for me, it is like a gift because of my effort; it would be so dissappointing that someone else would get something by my work but not by him / herself.



Is it fun to let others work while you do nothing? Why? Why not?

Well, I think it depends of each person, despite it can sound a little weird, there are people who love that kind of life, but in my point of view, I am deeply convinced if someone is a responsible person, he / she would never allow other person works while he / she does nothing.



Unusual expressions


  • "She sits on her ass"
          It means the girl does nothing while the boy is working. 
  • "He works his hands to the bone"
          He works so hard.
  • "To keep her bill collectors at bay"
          To pay all the thing she wastes the money in.
  • "She hates that dick"
          She does not like that useless guy. 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario