lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

To Beautiful China Figures


Dear Sirs, 

I am writing to complain about the gift I ordered three weeks ago because I am deeply convinced your advertisement is misleading.
Firstly, the message I chose was not the one the figure had, in fact the message it has was a love message but the gift was for my teacher, it was a very embarrassing situation and I had to give thousands of explanations.
Besides, your compromise was you were going to deliver it last tuesday, but as I pointed out above, it took three weeks; I explained to the seller it was a birthday present, so I needed it was delivered in a very specific date.
Furthermore, my wish was it were in just a piece, but my teacher let me know that when he received it, it was cracked.
As you can realize, I am pretty disappointed. I feel I am entitled to get back my money as a guarantee that you promised in the advertisement. Additionally an apology for the situation I was involved.

Yours faithfully,

Carlos Alberto Vinazco Orduz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario